IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Updated 5pm Sunday 22nd March 2020
First of all, we want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support during this challenging time as we all deal with this unprecedented situation.
Naturally Heaven Therapy Benton has been in business for just over 10 years and never have experienced anything like this before.
As a small business we have today announced some immediate changes to our team and are furthermore announcing some changes to you, our clients, in order to protect the sustainability of business once we things return to some normality.
As of Monday 23rd March 2020 Until further notice, we are closed at Benton
Gift Vouchers with an expiry date of 21st March 2020 onwards WILL BE extended until 30th September 2020 within the normal terms and conditions of your voucher – This will be reviewed as often as necessary as the situation evolves.
We have been overwhelmed by the support from clients over the last week, including clients offering to pay for cancellations and gift voucher purchases. It means so much that you continue to support an independent business such as ours which we have worked so hard to build.
You can further support your independent salon – We are now offering promotional vouchers which will have ‘extended’ expiry dates. Keep watching the website for further details.
Rest assured – we are not going anywhere!
If you have any questions, please email us
Yours in health always
Alanna, Craig & the Team at Naturally Heaven Therapy Benton
Business As Usual: We are open Friday 20th March 2020
In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus, Naturally Heaven Therapy would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon.
You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website. Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our Clients and Team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients and our therapists.
- All hand towels have been removed from the salon until further notice – these have been replaced with disposable paper towels (these are 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly)
- The salon is regularly cleaned during the day and every evening.
- We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
- We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries identified such as China, Italy, or Iran.
If you need to call us, you can on our salon number 01912662634 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.