National Infertility Awareness Week at Naturally Heaven Therapy Newcastle
This week is National Infertility Awareness Week. Our Spa Director Alanna, has some helpful information about one of the hidden causes of infertility – Endometriosis and how treatments and changes to your lifestyle can help you.
What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that forms the lining of your uterus grows outside of your uterine cavity. The lining of your uterus is called the endometrium. Endometriosis occurs when endometrial tissue grows on your ovaries, bowel, and tissues lining your pelvis.
Who does Endometriosis affect?
- It affects 1 in 10 women
- It takes between 7 and 10 years to get a medical diagnosis for Endometriosis
holistic fertility near me
Four Lane Ends
What are the symptoms of Endometriosis?
Women with endometriosis pain often suffer with
- Chronic Pain
- Heavy Menstrual bleeding
- Fatigue & Tiredness
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Can affect fertility and your ability to conceive
Endometriosis costs the UK Economy £8.2bn* every year as a result of employment sickness and costs to the NHS (*endometriosis UK). The cause of Endometriosis is unknown and there is no defined cure
Living with Endometriosis – Alannas Personal Top 4 Tips on managing End
- Reproductive Reflexology & Fertility & Womb Massage
- Building a stronger core pelvic area along with regular strength training through a Personal Trainer
- Enjoy a Healthy and nutritional eating plan
Book an Online Infertility Consultation
Would you like to chat about your condition or about the natural fertility treatments available with Alanna at Naturally Heaven Therapy can help? Email us now to find out more and to schedule your online consultation during Covid-19