Top Reflexology Treatments in Newcastle as rated by our clients
What is reflexology?
Foot Reflexology is a relaxing treatment performed on the feet. It works on the principle that all of the energy meridians of the body are represented in the feet, together with many nerve endings that also relate to much of the body and organs. Working on these reflexes restores imbalances in the body and promotes physical, mental and emotional health.
What can I expect at a reflexology treatment at this Newcastle Practice?
After an initial short consultation, you will be asked to lie fully clothed on a treatment couch. You will be asked to remove your shoes & socks and any tight items purely for your own comfort and relaxation. During a Reflexology treatment, gentle but firm pressure is applied to the feet together with soothing foot massage to break up crystalline deposits that “block” the meridian energy flow, which affects the corresponding part of the body or organ.
What are the benefits of Reflexology?
Reflexology improves circulation and nervous function, cleans the body of toxins, reduces stress and induces deep relaxation, balances the whole system and revitalises energy. Reflexology can help a number of conditions and can also assist with fertility.
Experience has shown reflexology may be helpful to people suffering from a wide range of issues including the following:
Physical Benefits of Reflexology
- Anxiety and stress disorders
- Problems associated with the reproductive system (menstrual problems, such as PMS, painful, scanty, heavy or irregular periods, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome and menopause can all be treated)
- Problems with conception, male and female infertility, and loss of libido
- Joint pain and joint mobility
- Breathing disorders (all respiratory problems, including asthma, chest infections, cough infections, coughs and colds, ear, nose and throat problems can be ease with reflexology)
- Sleep problems and insomnia
- Problems with digestion and elimination(constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, food allergies and flatulence)
- Blood sugar disorders
- Skin disorders (acne, eczema, psoriasis and rashes)
- Degenerative disorders(i.e. symptoms of MS and Parkinson’s disease)
- Sinus disorders
- Ear disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- Circulatory problems
- Irregular blood pressure
- Toxin build up
- Low immunity
Mental Benefits of Reflexology
- Restores mental illness
- Improves focus and concentration
- Enhances and stimulates creativity and productivity
- Calms an overactive mind
- Boosts confidence
- Reduces or eliminates the need for drugs, tobacco and alcohol
Emotional Benefits of Reflexology
- Reduces emotional turmoil
- Releases the memory of past hurts
- Calms anger, frustration and impatience Induces courage and strength helping to cope with difficult situations and problems
- Lifts depression
- Increases positive emotions such as happiness, joy, enthusiasm for life
- Assists in resolving emotional conflicts
- Relieves stress, induces a deep sense of relaxation. Reflexology is not a therapy to diagnose disease. It is not a medical treatment. It does not cure, as only the body can do that, but it does facilitate healing and balance within the body. With continued commitment to reflexology treatments you can achieve both your emotional and physical goals.
Where is Reflexology carried out?
We offer reflexology at our premises at Naturally Heaven Therapy, Front Street, Benton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE7 7XE
How many Reflexology treatments will I need?
One Reflexology treatment at Naturally Heaven Therapy will definitely be beneficial bringing to you a sense of calm and producing some physical benefits where required. Best results come through having between 4 – 6 treatments at weekly intervals allowing the effects of Reflexology to build up cumulatively, producing long-term benefits.
You can chat to Alanna or Philippa in complete confidence at your reflexology appointment. They can help suggest ways to improve lifestyle and provide an ongoing treatment plan to help you moving forward
Book a Reflexology Treatment with a specialist reflexologist in Newcastle